Saturday, April 07, 2007

five things

"Five things you may not know about me": Teju tagged me with this meme ages ago, and it has finally caught up with me ("I am a terrible procrastinator" can't be on the list, as you all clearly know it already.)

1. I am, technically speaking, a high-school drop-out.

2. I have spoken to my father only once in the last five years. The decision is my own, and while I wouldn't say I am happy about it, my life is surely more peaceful.

3. [redacted], because I am actually still so angst-ridden about class/poverty/etc that I didn't feel comfortable having this up here. I will leave the part about having an amusingly absurd employment history, and maybe tell some more about it another day.

4. Th/omas Fried/man once told me, to my face, to fuck off. (I'd like to tell that whole story, but I don't want it in the public domain, and it's so much more fun to recount in the flesh, with hand gestures, funny voices, etc. Invite me to a dinner party and it will probably get told, especially if my friend A. is there too. He's best at the voices.)

5. I really need a haircut.

And all these things fit together (well, except the haircut) but probably not in the way you think they do.

At their leisure, I tag Thariel, Buchu if she hasn't done it yet, Sashi, Anand, and Francois on his secret blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us in into these truths.

Wow. Still waters run deep, indeed.

7:38 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

teju: still?!

;)

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometime I really really want to hear that #4 story. Good going.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter